- Sodium acetate is used in the textile industry to
neutralize sulfuric acid waste streams, and as a photo
resist while using aniline dyes.
- Sodium acetate is also used in consumer heating pads or hand
warmers and is also used in hot ice
- Sodium acetate is used to reduce the damage water can potentially do
to concrete by acting as a Concrete sealant, while also being
environmentally benign and cheaper than the epoxy alternative
that is usually employed for sealing concrete against water permeation
- Sodium acetate used in chemical/pharmaceutical synthesis and
dispensation as an middle and as a buffering go-between.
- Sodium acetate used in bronzing industry as washing salts.
- Sodium acetate used in plating as a reagent.
- Sodium acetate used in lithography and dyeing of textiles as a
- Sodium acetate used in taking pictures to deceleration of colour
- Sodium acetate trihydrate is used in the food industry as a
flavoring and seasoning agent
- Sodium acetate trihydrate is also used as laboratory reagent,
Packing:25 kg PP bag with LDPE liner inside / 500 kg and 1000
kg Jumbo bag.
|Available on request