AVA Chemicals Private Limitedis one of the leadingAmmonium Acetate Manufacturers in India.WeExport and supply Ammonium Acetate in various grades as fine chemicals. We supply in EP, LR, ACS, GR, AR, Pure and Extra Pure grade of Ammonium Acetate. AMMONIUM ACETATE is a white crystalline solid. The primary hazard is the threat to the environment. Immediate steps should be taken to limit its spread to the environment. It is used in chemical analysis, in pharmaceuticals, in preserving foods, and for other uses. Ammonium acetate, also known as spirit of Mindererus in aqueous solution, is a chemical compound with the formula NH4CH3CO2.
Application and Uses:
- Ammonium Acetate is used as a biodegradable de-icing agent.
- Ammonium Acetate is used in the Knoevenagel condensation in organic synthesis.
- Ammonium Acetate is used with distilled water to make a protein precipitating reagent.
- Ammonium Acetate is used as an aqueous buffer for ESI mass spectrometry of proteins and other molecules.
- Ammonium Acetate is used to replace cell buffers with non-volatile salts, in preparing samples for mass spectrometry.
- Ammonium Acetate is also used as a food additive as an acidity regulator.
- Ammonium Acetate is also used as laboratory reagent, laboratory chemical.
- Ammonium Acetate is used with acetic acid to create a buffer solution, one that can be thermally decomposed to non-ionic products.
- Ammonium Acetate is used as a buffer for mobile phases for HPLC with ELSD detection for this reason.
Packing: 25 kg PP bag with LDPE liner inside / 500 kg and 1000 kg Jumbo bag.
|Color & Physical Form
||Colorless Hygroscopic Crystals
|pH (5 % w/v water)
||6.5 - 7.5
|Heavy Metal (as Pb)