BKC 50 AND BKC 80
AVA Chemicals Private Limited is a Leading Benzalkonium chloride manufacturer in India. Benzalkonium Chloride 50% & 80% is a colorless Liquid, Soluble in water under normal temperature, Used for Oil Antiseptic, ponds disinfectant. It is a safe, rapid acting bactericide, algaecide and Fungicide. Not freezing and keep liquid status under the very low temperature this product is a nitrogenous cationic surface-acting agent belonging to the quaternary ammonium group. Benzalkonium chloride has three main categories of use; as a biocide, a cationic surfactant and phase transfer agent in the chemical industry. Benzalkonium chloride is readily soluble in ethanol and acetone. Although dissolution in water is slow, aqueous solutions are easier to handle and are preferred. Solutions should be neutral to slightly alkaline, with color ranging from colorless to a pale yellow. Solutions foam profusely when shaken, have a bitter taste and a faint almond-like odour which is only detectable in concentrated solutions.
Being a customer-oriented firm, and Leading Manufacturer ofBenzalkonium Chloride in India, we make available numerous modes of payment and assure them for confidentiality of transaction. Also, our payment modes are authorized. Raw material that is used for preparing the offered lot is sourced from the genuine vendors. Also, we procure it only after complete quality inspection.
- BKC is used in pharmaceuticals such as leave-on skin antiseptics
- BKC is used as antiseptic in Bactine to safely treat childhood scrapes and cuts
- BKC is used in advanced, next generation hand sanitizers
- BKC is used in hygienic towelettes and wet wipes
- BKC is used in cosmetics such as eye and nasal drops, as a preservative
- BKC is used in cleaners for floor and hard surfaces as a disinfectant
- BKC is used in high-level surgical instrument sterilizing and disinfection solutions
- BKC is used in air and surface sprayable disinfectants
200 kgs, 230 kgs and 250 kgs HDPE Drum / IBC (1000 liters)