- Potassium acetate is used as it offers the advantage of being less
aggressive on soils and much less corrosive, and for this reason is
preferred for airport runways.
- Potassium acetate is used as part of replacement protocols in the
treatment of diabetic ketoacidosis. because of its ability to break down
into bicarbonate and help neutralize the acidotic state.
- Potassium acetate is used in food additives as a preservative and
- Potassium acetate is used in mixtures applied for tissue
preservation, fixation and mummification
- Potassium Acetate is also used as laboratory reagent, laboratory
Packing: 25 kg PP bag with LDPE liner inside / 500 kg and 1000
kg Jumbo bag.
Other information :
||Available on request