Synonyms - Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid, (Ethylenedinitrilo)tetraacetic acid, EDTA, Edathamil, Ethylenedinitrilotetraacetic acid.
AVA Chemicals Private Limited is a Leading EDTA Acid Manufacturer in India. High grade of EDTA acid is manufactured by AVA Chemicals Private Limited. We are leading manufacturer and Exporter of EDTA acid. .EDTA is a chelating agent or sequestering agent. It is synthetic amino acid. EDTA Acid is a White free flow powder. It is insoluble in water. EDTA is manufactured by reaction of Monochloro acetic acid, soda ash, caustic, ethylene diamine and hydrochloric acid. EDTA acid is also manufactured by reaction of Ethylenediamine, formaldehyde and cyanideasch as HCN or NaCN. It is also called EDTA pure acid, EDTA, EDTA powder and Ethylene Diamine tetra acetic acid.
|99 ± 1 %
|pH in Saturated Solution
|2.00 TO 3.00
|Insoluble in water
EDTA should be stored in a cool dry place in a container made of, or lined with polyethylene, polypropylene.
EDTA and its strong solution causes serious irritant to eyes and skin. While handling this product, please wear goggles, gloves, rubber boots. In case of large spillage first spread soda ash and wash it with plenty of water. In case of injury to skin, wash it water and then wash thoroughly with soap and water. However, looking to the seriousness of each case, medical attention must be obtained.
EDTA ACID is packed in 25 kgs laminated HDPE bags with one polyethylene liner or as per customers requirement.
- EDTA Acid is used in Detergents, Liquid Soaps, and Shampoos.
- EDTA Acid is used in metal cleaning and plating.
- EDTA acid is used in decontamination of radioactive surfaces.
- EDTA Acid is used in Metal deactivator in vegetable oils, oil
- EDTA Acid is used as an eluting agent in Ion Exchange.
- EDTA Acid is used to remove insoluble deposits of Calcium and
- EDTA Acid is used in textile to remove dyeing, scoring and detergent