Ammoniated EDTA is a derivative of Ethylene diamine
Tetra acetic Acid.
Ethylene diamine Tetra acetic Acid is a Sequestering / Chelating Agent. EDTA
is a synthetic amino acid. It is widely known as EDTA. It is a white powder.
EDTA Acid is insoluble in water. It is also named as Ethylenediamine Tetra
acetate. It is widely used to dissolve Metallic Impurities. There are
various Salts / Derivatives of EDTA.
EDTA is widely recognized as effective Sequestering Agent. EDTA grabs
metallic cation such as Lead or Calcium from the process and forms a stable
compound that is then excreted from the system. The stability of this bond
is vital to get the success in removing the inorganic impurities out of the
system. If the bond is weak, other chemicals can break this bond to form
their own compounds.
Ammoniated EDTA is a Sequestering Agent, which is used in various Industries
such as Textile, Boiler Turbine scale removal & Industrial Application.
It is used for removing unwanted inorganic impurities present in the system,
which helps in getting superior performance & cost saving.
It is a homogeneous, non flammable substance that is only available as
aqueous solution. When equipment uses water and evaporation or heat transfer
occurs, salts often deposit to form scale. It is used successfully to remove
calcium and other types of scale from boilers, evaporators, heat exchangers,
filter cloths and glass-lined kettles, and also to prevent scale formation.
Its other uses include the following
- As an antidote for metal poisoning.
- As an ingredient that sequesters undesirable metal ions in cleaner
formulations and thus increases their effectiveness.
- As a Sequestering Agent, used in various Industries such as Pharmaceutical, Photography, Textile, Boiler Turbine scale removal etc.
- It is also used in Water Treatment, Laboratory Reagent, Food &Beverages, Cosmetics, Soaps & Detergents, etc.
- As an ingredient for removing unwanted inorganic impurities present
in the system, which helps in getting superior performance & cost
- As an ingredient for softening of water and dissolution of scales
caused by water hardness / boiler cleaning.
- As an ingredient for removing magnetite scale, that can be formed in
heat exchangers of power stations or in heating circuits.
Our company produces the following variants of Ammoniated EDTA :