- Ammonium Formate decomposes into formamide and water when
heated, and this is its primary use in industry.
- Ammonium Formate is used to obtain Formic acid which is done by
reacting ammonium formate with a dilute acid
- Ammonium Formate is also produced from formic acid; it can serve as a
way of storing formic acid.
- Ammonium Formate is used in palladium on carbon (Pd/C)
reduction of functional groups.
- Ammonium Formate is used for reductive amination of aldehydes and
ketones (Leuckart reaction)
- Ammonium Formate is used as a buffer in high performance liquid
chromatography (HPLC), and is suitable for use with liquid
chromatography/mass spectrometry (LC/MS).
- Ammonium Formate is used as a Laboratory reagent.
25 Kg PP bag with LDPE liner inside / 500 Kg and 1000
Kg Jumbo bag.