AVA Chemicals' team consists of well experienced chemical engineers who carry out operations in a very efficient way. The team includes chemists, well experienced experts in quality analysis and quality control, data scientists and market researchers who study the market according to current trends and provide the best technical solutions for future in terms of product and process advancement.
We assure to provide you with a one roof solution for all contract manufactured products efficiently in terms of operation, regulation and cost. Hence, reducing your burden of manufacturing and reduce the supply chain, enabling you to focus on your core competencies. How do we deal with Custom/ Contract Manufacturing?
- We deal with the manufacture of over 200 different inorganic fine chemicals. Such products are manufactured for large pharmaceuticals on campaign basis.
- We have also developed special capabilities in "custom manufacturing" of inorganic fine chemicals. Usually, this is done by one of the following options:
- The Customer either shares their proprietary process / technical knowhow OR
- Customer would seek AVA’s expertise in developing a specific product.
In either case, we sign Memorandum of Understanding (MOUs), Confidentiality Disclosure Agreements (CDA's) / Customer Protection Guarantee (CPG's) etc, which is a standard practice.
Who do we currently serve?
- Contract manufacturing for Rubber Companies
- Contract Manufacturing for Oil and Gas Industry.
- Contract Manufacturing for Metal Coating Industry
- Contract Manufacturing for Agrochemical Companies
- Contract Manufacturing for Water Treatment Companies
- Contract Manufacturing for Specialty Chemical Companies
- Contract Manufacturing for Pharmaceutical Companies
|Chemical Reaction Facilities
AVA Chemicals provides facilities for carrying out various
|Tray Dryer||Leaf Filter||Boiler|
|Sieving Machine||Miller||Chilling Plant|
|Centrifuge||Pilot Plant- 50 Litres||Cooling Tower|
|Crystallizer||Rubber Line Reactors||D. M. Water Plant|
|Distillation Unit||Sparkler Filter||Thermo Pac|
|Evaporator||Spray Dryer||Vacuum Pumps.|
|FBD||SSR||Water/ Steam Jet ejector|
|Reactors ranging from 2 KL to 10 KL Capacity||Water Ring Pump|
|Analytical Weighing Balance||pH meter|
|Boiling Point Apparatus||Polarimeter|
|Dual Wavelength U.V. Cabinet.||Potentiometric Titration Apparatus|
|Gas Chromatography (GC)||Pycnometer|
|Karl Fisher Apparatus||UV Chamber|
|Melting Point Apparatus||Water Still 4 litre/ hr. Capacity.|
Apart from these, we have -
- Adequate, spacious, well equipped, maintained facilities that are available of producing fine chemicals, intermediates or finished products on contract/ toll basis.
- Facilities capable of carrying out multiple stage production processes including: reactions, chemical synthesis, blending, crystallization, filtration and others.
- Diverse experience in carrying out multi staged reactions under controlled parameters ensuring that our customers acquire solutions to complex needs of specialty fine chemicals.
- Unique and integrated manufacturing capabilities that facilitate a strong program for made- to-order items.
- ETP- Arrangement with local Common Effluent Treatment Plant (CETP) for waste & effluent management.
|Installed Capacity||Spare Capacity|
|Approx. 14000 MTs||Approx. 18 - 24%|
- Large Capacity-Our present capacity is on double shift basis and can be scaled up on depending on the need. A large part of the spare capacity can be committed for contract/ toll manufacturing.
- Best Logistics
Availability of good CHAs. Long standing relationship with leading shipping lines, freight carriers etc ensure timely deliveries and good logistics support.
- Variety in Packaging
We offer a vast choice of packaging to our customers:-
|Solid Products||25 Kg Plastic Bags, Kraft Paper Bags, 500 / 1000 kg Jumbo bags, Plastic Drums, Fiber Drums ranging from 25 to 100 kg.|
|Liquid Products||50 / 65 kg Blue / Grey Carboys, 210/250 kg plastic drums, IBCs, ISO Tanks, SS Tanks, flexi tanks etc.|
|Certification & Recognition||Plant Location|
Since we manufacture many of our own starting materials, we maintain a strict control over every production process. This enables us to make adjustments in materials and processing techniques at necessary points to match the exact requirements of our customers' specifications.
If you are looking for immediate and unique business solutions, outsourcing of your products, process scale-up, custom manufacturing or an extension of your manufacturing line, AVA Chemicals is ready to discuss your specific requirements and offer appropriate solutions.
For more details contact:
Mr. Viejay Bhatia
Head Business Development
AVA Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org